The DOTA summit 12 has arrived and we want you to enjoy it as much as possible. For that reason we are giving you a $10 bet insurance on your first bet placed on any game of the competition every day.
To qualify for this offer, the player must place a bet of $10 or more between the 10th and the 13th of March 2020. Rivalry will refund up to $10 in bonus funds on the very first bet placed (if lost) every day of the competition, so you can have up to 4 x $10 bet insurance. The funds will be credited on the 16th.
Bonus funds can be used to bet on any game, any match and any market! The winnings (excluding the wager amount) from bets placed with bonus funds will be automatically added to the players real money balance and will be available for withdrawal.
- Player must place a bet of at least $10 USD (or equivalent) between March 10th (00 UTC) and March 13th (23:59 UTC).
- Only bets placed on any of the matches of the DOTA Summit 12 event will qualify.
- The maximum amount of bonus funds that can be received by a user is $40 USD, or the equivalent value in other currencies. Four (4) bets of $10 each.
- This offer is available to all users who received the corresponding email.
- The reward for this promotion will be paid out in bonus funds. The general conditions of bonus funds will apply.
- The qualifying bet must be placed on winners market with odds 2 or higher.
- Only the first bet placed on the event each calendar day (reset at 00:00 UTC) counts towards the promotion.
- If the user places multiple bets on different outcomes in the same market, the first bet placed in the given market is the only bet which will count towards the requirements to release the bonus funds (no hedging).
- Only single bets will count towards the promotion. No parlays.
- This offer can not be combined with any other offer.
- If an existing promotion is active on the account, that promotion must be canceled or completed prior to starting this promotion.
- Participating users are subject to fraud screening prior to withdrawal.
- Rivalry reserves the right to terminate the promotion at any time at their sole discretion, with no required notice.